Friday, November 14, 2008

9.498

So what exactly is 9.498?

I'm getting Africa for the most part. But just for kicks and giggles I'm going to be retarded and see what else randomly pops up. Nothing kills me in a fun way like a little synchronicity, right? Meh...

So...Nigeria, near Kwoi? It's also Lorrie Belcher's fitness skills number at http://www.womenstri-fitness.com/comp_vegas2005_scores.htm ... weird and completely useless.

Interstate 84 in Idaho is the first Wikipedia result to pop up for 9.498 and 9.498 is the "miles" in Payette County Idaho where the destination of 84 is US 30 West - Emmett, Plymouth.

9.498 was Miss New Hampshire's average in the Miss Teen USA competition before her finalist mark and prior to her winning the entire contest.

It was also Miss Espaillat's Evening Gown points number in the Miss Dominican Republic competition - she was first runner up I believe.

Also - the village of Vyšná Pisaná in Svidník District of the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia covers an area of 9.498km2.

Random factness is fun. Completely non-helpful I guess, but at 5 AM who can tell the difference between helpful and not? Rob maybe haha.

Talk to you soon and see you in February. Well...you'll see me in February - but you know what I mean.

Cleo

No comments: