Wednesday, November 19, 2008

F*CK A$$E$. Sorry...I'm an angry child at the moment.

People my age are so stupid, young and immature. Why don't the get that I don't want to go out? I have a job. I'm not really into the whole "go get drunk, hung over and barf" scene. I mean, yeah it's fun, but I maen, life gets so monotonous. What's the point? I'm searching for the bigger picture here, AND having fun at the same time. So if for any reason (which I know they don't because they don't give a rat's ass, to be totally honest) Jess, Maxi, Lena, Alan, Jared, Todd and anyone else who knows me from around is reading this...please kindly fudge off or try to actually enjoy something other than liver damage.

And my parents are alive, so please stop bitching me out about how they're dead. I'm not in denial and you're ignorant. So shut up. Please and thank you.

Cleo

No comments: