Friday, November 14, 2008

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Oh Carmen Sandiego - that's such an old school show, anyways, totally irrelevant. So...where in the world is the island? *POOF* and it's gone. I know where the clues are pointing but it really comes down to actually finding it. I mean, 815 went from Sydney to LA and vanished. Search parties went back and forth and never found it. Well..they said they did. That's BS. Maybe there's some kind of force field thing around it? Was that covered in the show? ...I can't remember, but I know it was a theory we all had...

Now...I know they found the Polar Bear in Tunisia...but does that mean it USED TO BE in Tunisia? Or it went BACK to Tunisia? ...I hate time, it confuses me to death...
That's the problem with this stupid island - time is fudged up. I mean, how long have they really been gone?? We'll see, but I mean, it's hard to find islands that are frickin like...interdimensional and crap. Force fielded and junk. Jeebus, why can't they just be on Gilligan's Island? It would make my lief so much easier, though I guess it would be considerably less interesting.

Here's hoping I can get my brain de-muddled and figure out exactly where and...WHAT this island is. Because it's so sci-fi it hurts my head. Plus working with the conspiracy theorists extraordinaire, Robbie, Steve-O and Malcolm isn't always helpful to my sanity. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but sometimes talking about Teletubbies subliminally messaging evil can get a little to "out there" for me.

Time to clean up the HQ.

P.S. At most HMVs X-Files is on sale for $19 a box set season. I got them all. I live off Pepsi and X Files, incase I haven't already mentioned that. Seriously.

Cleo

1 comment:

The LOST Gunmen said...

Yes, that HQ better be getting cleaned up. And how many times have I told you I hate when you call me Robbie - it's Robert.

Be back around 7pm...

Robert