Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ugh. Whoever put the "Field" in "Field Work" should die.

See title.

Field work is muddy, sweaty and gross. I never want to go digging in that much grossness again. I still have grass and dirt under my nails. If that weren't bad enough, Steve thinks he's going to find some kind of magnetic abnormalities or something by searching with a metal detector shaped thing. It's a Stud-Finder on a mop handle - but he thinks it works - if he finds something I'll bend over backwards and kiss my heels, I swear.

Anyways, after hours of dig, dig, digging we managed to find...nothing. We dug a small hole. And another small hole. Well - we found a couple old things that were kind of cool - old photos, wire, a few broken old chairs...nothing relevant I guess. We're heading back at some point in the future to check out the area again and see if we missed anything. Blah. Stupid field. I miss my computer when I leave it.

Whatever will I do without blogging and music? Nothing. That's what.

Cleo

No comments: