Friday, November 14, 2008

CLEO AMI SHERMEN...REALLY? MY NAME'S AN ANAGRAM?


Haha - OK so a million points if you can name at least two people in this photo. Half a million if you can name just one. If you can get how this is a clue to solving my name - double points and love, hahahahaha.

I know. I'm retarded. Anyways, this is a clue, but I mean, it's not really relevant to anything except helping you get to know me. Once you analyse it you'll learn something new. Hint? You can probably only name two people - the other three are kind of sketch - but if you can only name one, odds are that's the one you need to get my name anagram. I'm sure you'll recognise someone in the photo. Though you're smarter than I give you credit for...so...yeah. Anyways, that's about all from this department. On to more important things.

I've decided to let you know a little something new about me everyday or week or post or whatever. So here's something. I like bright colours. Especially purple and blue-ish teal. TAH DAH! You know something new. I also hate the term "orphan". I'm not Annie. I'm an adult...kind of, but this isn't the 20th century anymore. Plus my parents aren't dead. Heads up to the stupid world out there - if you're looking for 'el numero uno government conspiracy', look no further than the 815 cover up. Bastards. No one can tell me my parents died because there are one too many flaws with that stupid cover up they tried to pull and if I need to work with Rob, Steve and Malcolm to figure out what's going on, then I will.

P.S. If you try to hack me I have a defensive program on my computer that will hook itself up to your hack programs and plug about a half a mill viruses into your computer. Yeah, I'm paranoid, but at least I warn you.

Cleo

No comments: