Monday, November 17, 2008

Photo Analysis

So we managed to get, what, two so far? Det. Ellis and the email about me and my "faith over science" crap. So all we know is that we're pretty much being exploited for our research. I have to find my parents and the detectives are solving this case while unknowingly aiding "T". Great. Pretty much everything I do is helping a douchebag.

I don't know how relevant the cat is yet. Kat the Cat apparently. I just think it's funny that Widmore or T or someone has a cat named Kat. Anyways, it's probably relevant somehow.

The stairwell...I don't know yet. It looks familiar and I see two figures on it. Can't see the faces though, so they're unknown right now. Probably taken at about the fourth floor would you say?

Also the TV/VCR. K...it's old school Magnasonic with antennaes...VCR is RCA? Looks like it's by a window with a heater on the left...to be honest it looks like it's sitting ontop of a small fridge/freezer or whatever.

We'll get on the decryptions a little more soon I hope.

Cleo

No comments: