Friday, November 21, 2008

Bored over Everything and Stressed by Nothing

I'm suffering from acute boredom at the moment. I have to work and clean and do fifty things - but in reality I have, like, nothing to do. Ugh. Why is my brain on crack?

I need a life. I'm just stressing over nothing. Literally. Anyways - I'm just going to take a breath or two and do something. How do you solve a problem like being stressed by nothing????

I'm at a loss. This is just so annoying. I would really love to just DO something. I'm stuck in a room all flippin day. I can't go out, I just end up cleaning and working and watching a screen. Sounds like mind control brainwashing when I put it that way. That explains a lot.

Sleep. Eat. Watch screen. Clean. Work. Repeat.

Life is stupid. I need to switch it up. Also - back to the friends thing - I'm such a drag, I don't know why I'm so un-fun. People my age laugh like crazy hyena people at one AM and I'm like...I just want to talk...nicely...at a relatively normal decibel without being labeled a loser.

It just makes me so sad that I'm stuck right now. In such a big rut that I feel like this month will last forever.

Cleo

No comments: