Friday, November 14, 2008

X Marks the Spot

Up goes the "X" - anyone know why? Masking tape X on the window - that's F.W.M's trick but we kind of stole it.

Everyone has their secrets. When we need help from our informants we "X" it up like F.W.M used to.

The only problem is we move around so much that our informants can never find us. So now we just put it up whenever we're doing some kind of field work, or need help with cases and conspiracies. At least I do.

This isn't the X you need to find our dig site though. Keep looking.
We'll keep you posted. I'm multitasking right now, switching it up between posts, blogs, minor hacking and running scans on missing persons through Canada and the US.


Here's hoping we don't all go MIA. It's times like this I'm glad I'm just the hacker, lackey and sidekick. I get to stay at HQ and eat junk, drink coffee and scan my life away. X Files episodes and police scanners, yeah - that's the life. Not running around trying to figure out who, what, when, where, why and how George, Jack and Fred all went AWOL.

Back to business - if you're in the area (but I can't tell you which area) and you see the tape X up on a window, call our landline and give us a hand.

Bring coffee and donuts. Rob likes Medium Regular and Canadian Maple from Timmies, I like Large Double Double with Chocolate Glazed donuts. Steve and Malcolm eat anything vaguely edible, so don't even worry about them. Tah friends, so long and thanks for all the fishes.

Cleo

No comments: