Friday, November 14, 2008

The Indian Lake Triangle

http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/archive.php?id=12402

http://www.wnbz.com/November%202008/110708/IndianLakeTriangle.htm

Faster then a speeding bullet - it's the OWA FORUM!!! Anyways, since you guys are like super sleuth spies - my resources for the triangle are here. Use and abuse them if you wanna.

I haven't heard from Rob in a while, so don't take my evidence as 100% either, I don't really see him unless he's in the office, which is like, next to never. Normally 3 AM or something. In for an hour or so, runs a scan, internet check, posts and grabs some coffee.

So...three men disappeared. Triangle has 3 points. Ooh. Spooky.

So - random side note, does anyone else find the whole Brandon Crisp situation very very odd? I would love comments on that one because it seems a little ... not ... right. Personally I'm sticking with alien abduction. Falling on his chest from a tree looking totally OK with clean clothes in a field KIND OF near a tree line with a backpack on...I don't know, some stuff doesn't quite fit.

Cleo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is this disappearance thing escalating or does it just appear that way?

Cleo Ami Shermen said...

It seems like it is escalating - if you read the blog I link to (Indian Lake Project) he claims to have been followed by a white van and men dressed as hunters, etc.

The area he was searching was later blocked off, filled in or whatever people needed to do (within the government) to cover it up. Maybe the three missing men stumbled upon something they shouldn't have?

I think it's safe to say that we should steer clear of Indian Lake - unless we're armed, stealthy ... or just plain stupid.