Friday, November 14, 2008

Michael Emerson = Cleo Ami Shermen!

YAY congratulations to Agrillo for figuring out that Cleo Ami Shermen is an Anagram of Michael Emerson, who was also the man in glasses of that photograph I posted. The second person is his friend Jimmy Aquino, in this photo as well.

Yeah, I guess Michael has always looked sketchy, but he's my favourite person on Lost, therefore my name comes from his. Maybe it will be relevant in the future or maybe it won't. I guess we'll see but for now, that's all folks! Yay!

No, I am not Michael Emerson in drag. Dear Lord, I hope I don't look like him...No offense, lol, I love him and all but God, I would never want to look like him. Mostly because of the fact that, you know...I'm a girl.

Ok, that's the fun stuff done, now onto business and finding Craphole Island.

Cleo

No comments: